Fri, 26 Nov|
Online Zoom Event
Blended Learning in Labs & Lessons Symposium 2021
Explore strategies for getting the balance right between online and face-to-face teaching as we return to university campuses in 2022.
Time & Location
26 Nov 2021, 10:00 am – 12:30 pm AEDT
Online Zoom Event
About the event
We're back and online in 2021!
This year our symposium will include a panel discussion and workshops.
Listen to our panel of experts representing views across university leadership, teaching and learning support, instructors and our student bodies as we explore how we'll teach moving forward.
The tertiary education landscape has changed at many levels:
- What are the priorities going forward?
- How will you balance online and face-to-face teaching?
- What teaching and learning approaches are preferable, feasible, economically and institutionally supported?
- How can the student voice shape teaching and learning?
- What potential constraints will we have?
Hear what our panel has to say.
Additionally, join our workshops and focussed discussion groups as we explore the way forward in 2022 in light of the new landscape in which we will work:
- Interactive online platforms: A 'Lt' Case Study
- Authenticity and Academic Integrity in Assessment Design
- making the most of the spaces we have: Design principles for successful hybrid and hyflex learning
- Management and Academics: Ensuring a great student experience
- Planning for dialogic learning design
Visit our web page at www.blendedlearning.org.au for further details.
Panel Discussion - Finding the Balance: Getting the Blend Right in University TeachingMain Zoom Session
Blended Learning Symposium
The symposium starts Friday, November 26th at 10:00 am AEDT.